Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
<<<<< EARLY RELEASE!! Best of 25 Years Sept. 2013 set!!
This fun and easy card was one of our stamp class projects in August.
Just when I tell myself there is an embellishment or accessory that I don't need, I'm always so glad that I ordered it... case in point.. the Oval Framelits... How Fun is this!?
1. Cut an oval from the gingham print and apply to the Daffodil Delight Cardstock
2. place a smaller oval framelit on the bigger oval and cut
voila.. you have a fun ginham oval border!
Stay tuned for the card I made with the center gingham printed oval piece! :)
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS CARD:
- Oval framelits #129381
- Ginghan Garden Designer Series Paper #129310
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock #119683
- Flower Shop stamp set #130939 / 130942
- Pansy Punch #130698
- Four You #130535 / 130538
- Happy Day #130294 / 130297
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack #118309
- Strawberry Slush ink #131178
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
Order your supplies in my ONLINE STORE anytime!
View my FREE Video Tutorials
Click to request a NEW Stampin' Up! catalog
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Group
Shop the Clearance Rack!