Get your new 2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog here!
HOSTESS CODE - win Hostess Rewards!
If you are having any trouble ordering online through my website, please let me know via email: email@example.com thanks!
WHITE CRAFT INK WATERCOLOR TECHNIQUE
In April I taught a class that included this fun technique. I learned this technique from Sandi MacIver and I knew my ladies would love this one!
WHITE CRAFT INK WATERCOLOR TECHNIQUE - STEP BY STEP
1. stamp and heat emboss an outline image with white craft ink and white embossing powder on a dark cardstock
2. put a small puddle of white craft ink refill in a plastic cup or lid, and put water in your Aquapainter
3. squeeze your aquapainter enough to wet the tip, then dip it into the white craft ink paint and "paint" with the "white paint" inside the lines of your stamped image
4. let the above step dry for a couple hours, or use heat tool to speed drying
5. place Stampin' Up! Classic reinker drops on a plastic lid or tray and use wet Aquapainter to pick up color and paint OVER the dry white area
6. add more layers of color depending on how dark or light you want your painted areas
Stampin' Up! Supplies
you'll want to order for this TECHNIQUE:
ANY outline stamp set
Secret Garden used on this card, pg 94, #131940 or 129144
White Craft Ink pad, pg 165 #101731
White Craft ink refilll, pg 165 #101780
any dark color classic ink refill (Midight Muse used above)
Crumb Cake #120953
Aquapainter, pg 164 #103954
White embossing powder, pg 167 #109132
Heat tool, pg 167 #129053
Easy way to order: CLICK HERE then "sign in" then type any of the above codes into the "search the store" box.
View my FREE Video Tutorials
Click to request a NEW Stampin' Up! catalog
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Group
Shop the Clearance Rack!