click here for my November Customer Coupon
click here for FREE INK PADS!!
Last month I taught a PUNCH ART class.. we made cards using punches and had a great time!!
This was one of our projects, inspired by a card I received from Carolyn Bennett.
Sponge the 3 ovals and layer them onto an embossed background and Olive and Basic Black cardstock.
Here are the pieces you will need:
Run the Modern label punch cardstock through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing folder to give it some texture.
Stampin' Up! Supplies you'll need for this card:
- Extra Large Oval punch #119859
- Modern Label punch #119849
- Baker's Twine #125572
- Polka Dot Parade DSP #126902
- Woodgrain embossing Folder #127841
- Chevron embossing folder #127749
- Gumball Green ribbon #126848
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (or Gumball Green), Basic Black and Whisper White
Did you know that ONLINE ORDERING is super easy for the supplies listed above? Simply click on any of the ordering number links above and log in, or visit my online ordering site here! (then "sign in")