- Perfect Setting Die & the Big Shot
- About 15” to 18” of 1-1/2” Stripped Ribbon
- About 6” to 8” of smaller width ribbon
- Needle & thread or sewing machine
- Large Button or Brad
- Linen Thread
- 2-1/2” Circle Punch
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” DSP or card stock of your choice
- Scrap piece of matching cardstock (for circle)
- Sticky Strip
- Paper Piercer tool
- Hot Glue (SU! alternate: Crystal Effects)
- Cupcake liner (non SU!)
I first saw this idea for the ribbon cupcakes when I attended the Stampin' Up! Founder's Circle 2010 trip and received one as a pillow gift.... toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Then I noticed them on a few blogs and Cindee agreed to teach us how to make them. She got instructions from Becky Roberts.
Cindee demo'd under the overhead camera so we could watch on the Big Screen.. then I showed some of the project, too.
Cindee showed us how to gather the ribbon into a circle for the cupcake top.
Gather the ribbon in a circle and add the satin ribbon and a button on top.
You can get the tutorial to make the cute cupcake box on Becky Roberts blog.
And how about this additional adorable cupcake idea from Kay Sha.. she has a tutorial and more pix on her blog here.
OK, whew.. that's enough for this blog post... hope you enjoyed these very low-fat cupcakes!
Order Stampin' Up! Supplies online anytime!
Clearance Rack up to 60% OFF, click icon below!