click here for my November Customer Coupon
click here for FREE INK PADS!!
Did you see that??.. the new Stampin' Trimmer is available!?
I know many of you have asked for updates... so ... IT'S HERE!
Today i'm sharing another popular card from my recent workshops.
This card features the SNOW FLURRY snowflake die cut with the Stampin Up! Big Shot.
The gorgeous combo of Cherry Cobbler, Champagne Glimmer Paper and Old Olive really make this card a winner!
I used all 3 snowflake shapes that cut out on the Snow Flurry die, and added a 3/4" circle punch and a star punch from the Merry Mini's pack to complete the center.
Here are some step by step tips I shared at my workshop:
- Die cut snowflakes with Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Champage Glimmer paper with the Snow Flurry die and the Big Shot
- Cut a 4"x1-1/2" strip of Candlelight Christmas DSP and sponge the edges with Old Olive Ink, add to 4"x5-1/4" Very Vanilla panel
- Add vanilla panel to "side fold" Cherry Cobbler card
- Tie Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanila seam binding around card
- IIMPORTANT: stamp greeting before adding snowflake
- Layer snowflake with circle and star to front of card with dimensionals
STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES YOU'LL NEED FOR THIS CARD:
- Snow Flurry Big Shot die, pg 14 Holiday cat. #127813
- Champagne Glimmer paper, pg 18 Holiday cat., #127885
- Greetings of the Season set, pg 8 Holiday cat., #128030 / 128033
- Candlelight Christmas DSP, pg 4 Holiday cat., #126901
- 3/4" circle punch #119873
- Merry Mini's punch pack #126882
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, #119685
- Very Vanilla Cardstock, #101650
- Old Olive Ink #126953
- Cherry CObbler Seam Binding #120992
- Very Vanilla Seam binding #120999
- Dimensionals #104430
- Sponge Daubers #102892
Did you know that ONLINE ORDERING is super easy for the supplies listed above? Simply click on any of the ordering number links above and log in, or visit my online ordering site here! (then "sign in")