Do you remember this CUTE punch art Sunshine that Lisa taught me how to make?
I decided to try something different... I took my punches and a piece of Watercolor Wonder printed designer paper from the 2014 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog (page 23, item #132994) and punched out my sunshine out of that paper! Too cool, right?
Did you see the cute personalized Happy Birthday stamp? Get more info here and Make Your Own! :)
I also used one of my new custom photopolymer monogram stamps for the birthday greeting on this happy little card! The background was created with the Decorative Dots embossing folder - a free item with your order during Sale a Bration! The Banner Punch is also a free Sale a Bration Item and the center of the sun is a 1-3/8" circle punch.
The clouds are pure genious.. Lisa taught us to use the Word Bubble framelits for those!! LOVE!
3 sweet little Rhinestones just dress up Mr Sunshine, don't they?
Do you love Punch Art? I do! You can visit my Punch Art Pinterest Board here for lots of ideas!
Orders may be placed online anytime on Patty's Online Stampin' Up! Store,
or click any of the links below to go right to that item.
- Word Bubble Framelit Dies, pg 36 2014 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper, page 23, #132994
- Banner Punch - FREE with your order during Sale a Bration
- Custom Monogram photopolymer stamps #132852
- 1-3/8" circle punch #119860
- Decorative Dots embossing folder - FREE with your order during Sale a Bration
- Rhinestones #119246
- Top 10 Stamping Tools, essentials for crafting projects
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
Earn FREE PRODUCTS during Sale a Bration!
Shop the Clearance Rack for discounted craft supplies
Weekly Deals ON SALE from Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio weekly download releases
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?
Join the Fun! Join our Luv 2 Stamp Group!