I did a quick tally and the #1 best seller from my Stampin' Up! Customer Orders so far this month is definitely the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle and the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, so I thought you might like to see a couple more ideas featuring my cute little Cookie Cutter Halloween Scarecrows!
Each of my fun fall note cards features a colored and punched out scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set in the 2016 Holiday Catalog!
Stampin' Tip: always stamp your image first, then turn the punch upside down to punch out the image!
See THIS POST for more info about stamping, coloring and punching the scarecrows.
You'll find these new Holiday Catalog products on the following pages:
- Halloween Night designer paper, #142022, page 51
- Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, #142252 or #142255, page 53
- Cookie Cutter Builder Punch #140396, page 6
- Suite Seasons (give thanks), #142206 or #142209, page 43
and from the Annual Catalog:
- 2015-2017 In Color Doilies #141674, page 175
- Whisper White Note Cards, #131527, page 176
- Crumb Cake Note Cards, #133766, page 176
- Badges & Banners set (a little hello), #141605 or #141610, page 89
- Duet Banner Punch, # 141483, page 186
I started with a Whisper White or Crumb Cake note card for all of these cards, and added pieces of the Halloween Night designer paper to them. I also added some 2015-2017 In Color Doilies to most of the cards.. the colors went really well!!
I didn't really want to make Halloween cards quite yet, so I created cards that can be used all fall and autumn, and for giving thanks. I love the Give Thanks sentiment in the Suite Seasons set, and also the fun happy hello banner - quick and easy to stamp and punch out!
I hope these give you some inspiration for fall cards this year!
Need a Stampin' UP! catalog? Please Ask!
Want to place an order? Click any of the product photos below to shop in my online Stampin' Up! store 24/7!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials