I need to make a confession... I feel very guilty for all the times so many of you wonderfully talented bloggers have stopped by my blog and given me a BLOG AWARD, and I have been unable to participate by posting the info and sending on the award per the instructions. I remember, Michelle, Amy and Marika leaving me awards recently (and I know there have been more!).. thank you!
I usually have my blog posts all set for at least a week in advance.. and then I just totally forget about posting the awards.
SO HERE IS MY OFFICIAL APOLOGY FOR ALL THE PREVIOUS AWARDS I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO POST. Please forgive me!
Thank you to ALL of you who have awarded me in the past, and to Mickey Roberts for stopping by this week to award me with this:
Like many Blogging Awards, this one comes with a couple of strings attached. The first is that I must share 8 things about myself with you and the second is that I send this award on to 8 other bloggers who inspire me.
Here are 8 things that you may or may not know about me:
1. This is my 16th year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
2. I am a California Native! born and raised in Pasadena, CA
3. My husband and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage this year - celebrating on our FREE Stampin' Up! Cruise to Alaska!
4. I am a "work a holic" but when I get time to relax I like to watch shows on HGTV, History, Biography, TLC... like: House Hunters, Extreme Engineering, Build it Bigger, How it's Made and Selling NY
5. I got to take a ride in the Goodyear Blimp over Southern Calif. when I was in High School,... thanks to my mom for arranging that for our family!
6. My husband and son call me "short stuff" (ya, cuz I'm "only" 5'-7-1/2")
7. I decorated the Rose Floats (Pasadena, CA) for about 6 or 8 years in a row, with our church youth group - fabulous experience!!!
8. My stamp room is small and always a mess and my husband probably wishes he had a dollar for everytime I've yelled, "I NEED MORE SPACE!"
Here are the names of 8 bloggers who inspire me that I'll be passing this award on to:
Kay Sha, www.creationsonpaper.blogspot.com
Cindee Wilkinson, www.justspongeit.blogspot.com
Carla Brasher, www.TheSouthernStamper.com
Andrea Gideon http://stampinlab.blogspot.com
Nicole Tugrul www.becreativewithnicole.blogspot.com
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe, www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
Rosemarie Diehl, http://rosemariediehl.blogspot.com
Connie Tumm, http://connietumm1.typepad.com/blog/
I've emailed them to let them know.... please check out their amazing blogs!
Do you want to recognize an inspiring blogger??? Leave a comment in my comment section below so we can all check them out!