This card features an EMBOSSLIT Die found on page 215 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog. It's called "FLOWER BURST" item code 114515. This type of die cuts and dry embosses the image all at once!!
The technique done here is "tone on tone" so the white flowers are on a white card and give a neat illusion, don't you think? Inspiration for this card comes from Chris Gretchen from Bartlett, IL. Thanks Chris!!
This card also features one of our a la Carte Stamps (click HERE for special offer) called For You Flower, on pg 19 of the catalog. (item code 118726).
Lastly, this card also features another FABULOUS Big Shot die... called TASTEFUL TRIM, found on page 17 of the HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG. Item code 120893. I used this die for the scallop across the bottom of the card.
STAMPIN' UP! COLORS: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
SUPPLIES YOU'LL NEED TO ORDER FOR THIS CARD:
- Flower Burst Embosslit Die, 114515, pg 215, $11.95
- Tasteful Trim die, 120893, pg 17 (mini), $42.95
- 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, 120992, pg 21 (mini), $6.95
- For You Flower stamp, 118726, pg 19, $7.95
- Fancy Flower punch, 118073, pg 200, $16.95
- 1-3/8" circle punch, 119860, pg 202, $15.95
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad, 119669, pg 168, $5.95
- Daffodil Delight ink pad, 119667, pg 166, $5.95
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock, 119685, pg 168, $6.95
- Daffodil Delight cardstock, 1119683, pg 166, $6.95
- Whisper White cardstock, 100730, pg 169, $8.50
- Sponge Daubers, 102892, pg 195, $10.95 (12)
CLICK HERE to SHOP NOW for all your Stampin' Up! supplies.
CLICK HERE for details on FREE a la Carte stamps!