Don't miss the NEW WEEKLY DEALS -Stampin' Up Products on Sale 6/24 to 6/30
I REALLY love this new Fast Fuse Adhesive from Stampin' Up! It works a little differently from Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive, so let me give you some tips that will help you enjoy it too!
Watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW or click here if you are reading this in an email
So remember.. make that little "check mark" when you get to the end of your strip of Fast Fuse and you'll have great results!
When to use Fast Fuse?
- On cardstock that has been embossed with a design (see example below)
- On 3-D projects like die cut boxes
- On book or journal covers that will get lots of use
- When you need a strong bond but want something quicker than Sticky Strip
- Memory preservation projects
Fast Fuse Adhesive pg 204 - 2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog
Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026
Fast Fuse Refill #129027
(click the links above to order yours online today!)
For more info on this card shown in the video, click here.
Need a new 2104 Stampin' Up! catalog?
Place your Stampin' Up! orders in my online store.
Shop the Clearance Rack for discounted craft supplies
Weekly Deals ON SALE from Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio weekly download releases
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?
Join the Fun! Join our Luv 2 Stamp Group!