embossing folder give away.... see below!
This was a card from a recent stamp class... we made
"4 cards for Him and 4 cards for Her"...
guess you can guess this was a "her card" :)
See below for Stampin' Up! supplies featured in this card.
Featured Stamp set: Blooming with Kindness
Above: it was interesting to see how the different DSP patterns changed the look of this card.. I loved the pink and green combo as shown at the top of this post, but they all look so pretty!
Above: one tip... after stamping the flower in Primrose Petals ink, put just a touch of ink on your sponge dauber and go around in a circle, leaving the center white.. it really pops.
Don't you love the lacy butterfly? I punched it out of Fan Fair DSP!
Do you want a chance to win this gorgeous embossing folder? Leave me a comment to let me know you have placed an online order with me of $40 or more by midnight Friday, 9/21, and i'll randomly pick a winner and mail it out next week!
STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Blooming with Kindness stamp set, pg 87, #126420 / 126422
- Ink: Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade, pg 152
- Notecards with Envelopes, pg 160, #107311
- Delicate Designs Folders, pg 188, #127023
- Basic Pearls, pg 175, #119247
- Elegant Butterfly Punch, pg 185, #127526
- Twitterpated DSP, pg 165, #125406
- Fan Fair DSP, pg 165, #126918
- Apothecary Accents Framelits, pg 191, #127003