Did you see my JINGLE Christmas card yesterday? And did you wonder what I did with the die cut JINGLE letters!? well... wonder no more! :) A quick and easy Christmas Tree ornament!!
I can't wait to hang this on my Christmas Tree!! (yes, I know it's only August!)
Below: We used the LIttle Letters Thinlit dies and Circle Collection Framelits with the Big Shot, and the new Tree punch for our fantastic ornament! They are all die cut out of the new Under the Tree designer paper (pg 5 of the new Holiday Catalog)
<<< And... just an FYI.. the
Circle framelits are
ON SALE THIS WEEK
on the Weekly Deals... you if you don't have them, this is a GREAT TIME to order them in my online store so you can make this adorable ornament, too!
The Kraft circle with the stars is "popped up" with Stampin' Dimensionals and then the tree is adhered to the red circle below the tree punch out. (hope that made sense!?)
If you missed the coordinating card, click here to view the details
see the new Under the Tree Specialty Designer Paper
- Use your Bone folder to give the JINGLE banner some curl, then only attach the 2 ends with Stampin' Dimensionals
- The Multipurpose Liquid Glue is the best for adhering these letters to a project! Thanks Cindee for demonstrating that! :)
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER in my online store anytime!
This is what you'll need to make the ornament:
- Circle Collection Framelits #130911 (ON SALE this week!)
- Tree Punch (pg 24 Holiday Catalog) #135859
- 1/8" circle handheld punch #134365
- Little Letters Thinlit dies, #133730
- Under the Tree Specialty DSP pg 5 Holiday catalog, #135825
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Big Shot #113439
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock scrap #119685
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Rhinestones #119246
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine #123125
What is so cool is that when you punch the tree out of the tiny star DSP, the other side is that gree pattern... so .. voila.. you have an instant tree!!
You could also make this ornament with:
J O Y
N O E L
M E R R Y
HO HO HO
or personalize it with a name!
Order it, Find it, See it here:
NEW!!! >>>> Reserve your HOLIDAY CATALOG SHARE here
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
Shop the Clearance Rack for discounted craft supplies
Weekly Deals ON SALE from Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio weekly download releases
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?
Join the Fun! Join our Luv 2 Stamp Group!